View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 12:48 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
LLLisa

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
...I know that once I am out of the same house with him, the craziness will be reduced to emails because I won't be in his space anymore and so easily accessible. This is why I want to get out as soon as possible because I'm tired of being cornered in my office.
Just get OUT Liz!

My XAH tried to stay by claiming (over and over and over again) that he would not leave until he had a financial settlement. When I totally detached he finally realized it was OVAH and left.

We are now divorced and still don't have a settlement. That's because he wants money out of me. He demands a settlement from me and I keep telling him that the person who wants the $$$ has to make the moves. I'm not willing to put myself out to hand over $$$ to ANYONE just because they demand it from me.

When you are OUT you will have the peace and freedom to think more clearly. Your husband seems to enjoy throwing you for a loop and chucking in stuff from left field. You are still a captive audience for his shenanigans - and he seems to enjoy it!