View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 07:21 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
JackDsMissus
*Ex Missus

Originally Posted by mns1 View Post
JackDsMissus sometimes you just have to get up and start moving, even if you don't feel like it. I find that the mind tends to follow the body. If you act alive you'll feel alive. It's like when you wake up in the morning and you don't want to leave your cozy bed, you just want to roll over and go back to sleep. But if you summon the will to just get up and go make coffee or whatever, your mind quickly perks up as well.

I've been in your position before. You just need to keep busy and eventually your energy levels just may start to catch up.

That's the only suggestion I have it seems like you've exhausted most other options.

Good luck!
Yes, it's a battle of the will in some cases lol. Like I can do the minimum requirements just because I have to. Get up for the school run (just), bathe (just) wash the pots mainly because I have to cook and need them lol, laundry when we're down to our last set of pants ahah, even haul my behind to the gym - there is a ghost of a habit here. But it's like I'm just itching to get back here on the bed. Where's the momentum? I'll keep trying this though thank you

Originally Posted by zenchaser View Post
This might sound incredibly basic but have you tried getting outside everyday for brisk walk to get some fresh air and sunlight?
Hmm, guilty as charged. I went through a phase of trying to walk everyday but I found an excuse one day not to go and haven't resumed. I have a lovely reservoir near my house which I get urges to go to but never follow through. I don't think it being dark here at 4pm helps either. I guess I have to just throw myself out the door.

*Hope I'm not seeming like a "yeah but" person. They're annoying lol I guess I'm wondering where that natural get up and go is compared to this brutal force I'm having to take. And, will it come back/is there anything I can do to bring it back. So far I've got:

-Visit Doctors again
-Force myself