View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 06:35 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Hi dolls,

Thanks for posting the pictures, Tam -- I loved them -- your shoes and the shine on your partner's! And I believe I caught a glimpse of your Aiden! Congratulations and many happy anniversaries to you & your partner!

Napster, your profession would drive me insane with anxiety! What are you doing to manage the stress?

Ready, I hope your storms have settled down.

Hi Tazz! Probably they neglected to supervise you correctly because you can handle yourself well. And now they have to fix their paper trail. I'm sure you'll be fine, but you might want to see if you can get a written acknowledgment that they didn't follow procedures for your evaluations just in case something gets weird down the road....

I've been a hermit since getting back to NYC. Except for a couple of AA meetings, I've mostly stayed in bed. But I went in to meet with the minion for a few hours today, and tonight, my last night on my own, I went out for an uncharacteristically Italian dinner with a colleague. One thing I've learned -- it doesn't kill me to be friendly. True, I feel kind of icky now -- overstimulated and overfull. But it was time to get up and face the world. I'm hopelessly awkward tho -- and more so sober than when I was drinking, I think. Do you all find yourself looking at your sober selves and thinking, "what a geek?"

Naw, not possible. It's just me.