View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:17 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been absent, very busy with administrative business for the upcoming nuptials. The timing of this couldn't have been worse financially (right after Christmas?!?!) but I think that we have everything that we need now. I got my dress yesterday. I ordered my size, I even went by the sizing chart and I'm delighted to report that it's slightly big! If I had time, I would have it taken in. yay zumba and circuit classes! I hope it's ok to post the link here, this is the dress.

[URL="http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/tickling-the-ivories-dress-in-creme"]

I'm making a veil, my partner and my son have their clothes all ready and pressed, we have a friend coming over tonight who worked at a floral shop. And all of the paperwork and classes are done.

RAL, how is Sam? Any better? No scars? Are you still doing your painting for part time work? It's ok, also... about Aiden and his father. He has a good home where he has two parents who care for him. He is curious sometimes about his father and I explain to him that sometimes people are worried about responsibility and that it isn't him. We will see what happens later.

Courage, what's going on? Where are you at the moment? Still traveling?

Taz, how is the AV? Work still going well?

Hi Dee, gonzo, Napster, marria, Alice (how the heck are you Alice?!?), fallow!

Everyone have a good one!