View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 04:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
awuh1
Sober Alcoholic

Personality Test - Myers Briggs

It's been awhile since the topic of personality testing has come up, so I thought it might be interesting to give folks an opportunity to take a look at one such test. It's called the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). People generally find it to be fairly accurate.

You can take a test here----> Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory The site will score your test when you have finished. It will give you a 4 letter 'score'. If you wish, you can then put the result into the attached poll.

Please note that there are no right or wrong answers to test questions, just as there are no good or bad personality types. The test just measures preferences.

I have also found the test helpful in understanding others. The indicator has been used extensively to help build teams in work environments. It has also been used for things like assisting couples better understand one another.

Once you have determined your MBTI score, here is another site that gives more information for each specific type. TypeLogic Home Page

Enjoy