View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 12:13 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Morning all

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear of Aiden's relationship with his dad Tam As you say it's so hard to understand how some parents can be like that. It's great you are looking forward to your marriage. Whilst mine is no longer I am still a great supporter of the institution and wish you all the very best

courage-I think you are right. He is miserable and unhappy and i must not forget how much I have hurt him. He called yesterday and genuinely did not understand why I was so cross. He said it is difficult for him to call.I said it needn't be-it's not like I live with another man or anything. He said he knew if there was a problem with Sam I would have called him. I think it just shows the fundamental difference between men and women! Anyway, I must be a nice person and more understanding.

That's a good concept to use courage and you know it works. No one ever woke up glad they'd had a drink the night before. I hope the bad feelings ease soon.

How are you Napster? What's the weather like down there? It's pretty wild up here. We've had power cuts locally but amazingly mine hasn't gone off YET!! Will build both fires for heat and light just in case anyway.

Thnking of all who've not been around for a while.
Happy Sober Saturday and have a lovely weekend