View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:39 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Hi everyone --

Ready, I'm sorry that husband is being an ass. He probably is quite miserable if he's acting that way -- I'm not saying you should feel sorry for him, just that I've found to my surprise that most people are pretty f***ed up inside and don't even enjoy their own bad behavior.

Napster, take it easy with the job stuff and family. No need to go bashing around solving all the problems of the universe. Do you have the game "whac-a-mole" where you are? It's a very good analogy for alcoholic thinking.

Tam, we want to see pictures! Or, if you're shy, at least pictures of the dress

Tazzle, sorry to hear about the AV. What IS that? Whatever it is, I sympathize. I've been dreaming of drinking every night for what seems like weeks. Last night I even dreamed about cigarettes -- Newports, if you can imagine. This is not a good time of the year. I'm operating on the most simple concept I can muster -- I know if I don't pick up, I won't have it to regret tomorrow. And I'm not allowing my conscious mind to think about the hows and whys and above all the whats. I don't have any advice -- this too shall pass. Chocolate. Exercise. Go out in the wilderness and yell at the world.

Gonzo, I hope you're well.

(Dee)