View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 10:39 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

Thinking of you Ready, I don't know how some parents can be like that. Aiden has not seen or heard from his father in about 9 years. Not because of us either, I'm in the same city I've always been in. (Very long story on how Aiden has a father he knows, btw). Just let Sam know how loved and awesome he is. And I hope he is doing better. Lack of sleep makes everyone crabby and on edge.

Napster, Your brother moving closer sounds great! How are your chirrins and wife?

Hiya gonzo! The troglodytes are protesting in some counties, refusing to marry anyone: lol our county was already pretty full of us anyway. Hope you are ok up there.... Are you being clobbered by the weather?

Taz, glad things at the job are good! Tell that AV to shut it! You've been doing great!

Courage, how are you? How is the minion? And your son in India? And you in the Sonoran desert?

I am ...... Excited? Maybe? At first it didn't seem like a big deal, we've already been together a long time but now it seems more real. I have a dress on the way, nothing fancy at all. Just a little something from mod cloth (ladies, if you like vintage check it out!)

I'm very tired and just counting down the hours to go home at this point. Hope everyone is having a good day: