View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 07:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
LemonGirl

Oh sweetie...... You CAN do something. Get a prepaid cell just for the kids to have phone contact with him. Then change your number and block his. Then sign up for CoFamilies and use ONLY that to communicate with him. I had to do that same thing just to get away from my ex's nonsense. To make matters worse, he submitted those texts (before I used CoFamilies) to the court as evidence to support his accusations. He sent the texts to his email and then printed them out. BUT, before be printed them, he omitted parts of the conversation, changed dates, moved parts of them around to be in a different order, and even changed words. AND THE COURTS BOUGHT IT! I got screwed! So I found "Our Family Wizard" and even paid for his account because he refused to use it! The next time he tooke to court, all I had to do was hit print! Since then, he complained that he couldn't afford the $100 per year cost of 'Our Family Wizard', so the burden was on him to find a free service. Three weeks passed and he never did. So I did. And I found CoFamili. He continuously tries to get me to talk outside of this system with him. He even used my daughters cell to communicate with me. I told him to stay off of my property so be said, " don't send your personal property then"....

Men like this will continue to use every chance and loophole just to keep us fearful of them and under their control.

So.... take control! There are solutions. Keep trying to find a probono lawyer too... I figure that even if I bury myself in debt, at least my children will be safe...