View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 08:52 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
newpage119

Originally Posted by DrunkTx View Post
And I know it was the same bottle, because we only had the one of its kind. Three years sober, and yet the sight of an unfinished bottle offends me. I can't even comprehend why open it, if you aren't going to finish it. ?
Congrats on 3 years!! Awesome!!
That thought sounds so familiar! 2 people can't even finish ONE bottle??? It is still the SAME bottle???? Wow, I could have had 'er done by 5 pm!

I have an extreme normie friend. She does drink alcohol normally. She came to visit me over Thanksgiving. I dreaded her visit because my quit is so fresh....Put 3 bottles of Miller Lite in the fridge because she was flying in and "deserved" a drink.....she noticed I wasn't drinking so passed on the beer and had sparkling water with me.

She came again for a WEEK over Christmas. Put the same 3 bottles BACK in the fridge....when she arrived from the airport, she said, OH no thanks on the beer. We don't have to drink ALCOHOL......
And those same 3 beers sat in the fridge all week. Took them out and put back in the case when she left.
Maybe I will bring them out for next year's Holiday season.....