View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 06:42 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
Bebetter

Thanks for the offer, Lady.... we are thinking of going to Peepsfest for NYE, but nothing at night. So I will be stuffing my face with peeps rather than a glass of champagne. What are you planning on doing?

I'm feeling so much better today already. We had a pretty good groove today, with lots of coloring, a trip to the farm, some Christmas present returns and just hanging out. Thinking of taking the girls to a cheap theater tomorrow for their first movie (do you know the Roxy, Lady?) - it's just $3.00 a seat, so if they freak out, no problem. The Peepsfest on Wed, hitting the gym on Monday and Tuesday. I am so bloated from Christmas and need to set some new fitness goals. With all that's going on with my MIL, I'm once again toying with the thought of quitting smoking. I'm just dragging my feet on it, even though I barely enjoy it anymore... Maybe a New Year's Resolution. I smoke 2-3 cigs a day, so you'd think it would be easy to quit, but at the same time, I'm always telling myself it's ONLY 2-3 cigs a day, so how much of a big deal is it? I have a hunch, like when I quit alcohol, I'll learn that it affects me much more than I think, and that I'll shave a minute a mile off my runs or something.