View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 07:12 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi ladies!

Merry Xmas to all of you (sorry it's belated). Had a very nice and sober Xmas in our new home. Thank you for all of the nice comments - baby is doing well and just so in love with her

BeBetter, hang in there. I could relate so much to your recent post. I'm sorry you are struggling. I always struggle when my husband is away too. It sounds like you have some good plans in place to keep busy, but if you need to get out and vent we could always meet somewhere for a coffee? My hubby is going away next month for 4 days and I am already anxious about my AV giving me a hard time. I am 9 months sober and have been ok so far, mainly because I am bf 24/7 and still just too tired to think about drinking, but I know I will struggle when hubby leaves and baby is sleeping more though the night. Keep posting here and we'll help you through. Big hugs!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. What does everyone have planned for New Year's Eve/day? I have a hard time getting excited about spending NYE without champagne I was sober last year, but it was hard