View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 07:56 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  
11Stars

Originally Posted by Dollyangel17 View Post
I think sadness is a trigger for many here. For me personally...it's worry that triggers me. If I am worried about something like my daughters health, that is a huge trigger for me. My daughter is overall a healthy child, but I tend to be a hypochondriac so I stress about every little ailment she encounters, and that was always a big trigger for me. Happy to say I am sober now for almost 20 months (will hit that on the 30th) sober:-). I have occasional rough days, but my life is so much better and easier now! Anyway...welcome again and glad you are joining us:-)
Thank you DollyAngel,
Yes she was questioning last year too - enjoy it while you can ☺️ And wow did you hit the nail on the head with health worries. I kind of buried the real story. My 3 yo has developed asthma and he was wheezy last night. Didn't even realize how worried i was til I tossed and turned and kept checking on him. I was totally in denial on that.

Congratulations on 20 months!! I am day 56 today. It feels great even though I'm tired and sick. Yay for us!