Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 11:47 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Oh how I understand the game of our feelings! My husband usually helps me with the stirring of the fudge making? Tonight I made two batches. At one point during the 2nd batch he came into the kitchen to announce he was going to bed! WTH? He helped pour the fudge onto the flat pan with the first batch because I asked him too. This is usually something we do together the night before Christmas! ARGH!

So when he announced he was going to bed? I said: Well so much for trying to get in the Christmas mood! I had the music playing in the kitchen while he sat in the living room watching TV almost the whole time. I just told him to go on to bed. I guess he felt guilty at that point, because he stood there asking me what he needed to do? We finally finished and he stood at the sink washing the bowl and utensils. Then he headed to the bedroom and groaned loudly while crawling in bed. Just depressing I tell ya!

So yeah! I understand the moods being drenched in water many times. He's told me many times in the past: You really need to get off those pain meds? Well I did! But when I say it to him? I get a super angry husband with a temper telling me: Oh sure? You know all about someone being on the pain pills, don't you? Well I should know! I've been dealing with the off and on events since the early 80's!

Anyhow!

Y'all do your best to have a wonderful day! I know I will! I'm headed over to my mom's to join there with the rest of the family!

Peace be on our sides during Christmas Day!!!!

TOD