View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 12:39 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

That's really great courage- well done to you

Tam's right in that it does show growth. I'm proud of you. You have come so far and done so well despite some pretty difficult times. It's great you can share your experiences with others and am sure it will be a great source of help and strength to many at your meetings.

Is your husband home now? I hope your weekend alone went well and better than you anticipated. At least midwinter's day is over now and the days will start to get a little longer, albeit slowly

5000 squats Tam I nearly dropped my coffee when I read that then I read on. Still, 150 is very impressive Have you finished work for the holidays? What holidays do you get in the US?

Many places in the UK finished last Friday for 2 weeks. LAst Friday is traditionally called "Mad Friday" in England or "Black Eye Friday" in Scotland. Everyone goes out and the aim is to drink as much as possible and make a big a fool of yourself as possible. Well, perhaps that's not the intention but it usually happens. REading the weekend papers and seeing the photos just made me thankful it's not me anymore

Napster, Gonzo, Marria, Tazzle-I hope you are all ok.xx