View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 12:34 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Morning all

Sorry I have been absent again

Tam-many many congratulations on 2 years you are fantastic. how are you feeling? I'm sorry I missed the actual date.

Well done on the test Gonzo.

Napster- how are you getting on with the works Christmas functions? Are things better at home? Bet the kids are really excited now!!

courage- how are you? I think many people have the winter blues at this time of year. With Christmas just around the corner everyone is expected to be jolly all the time. It's not entirely realistic though. It's midwinter, dark mornings, dark evenings, bad weather and a general feeling of gloom. But it will pass. I realize Christmas or whichever holiday you celebrate isn't about presents, spending money or lights or forced happiness but about people. Whatever you believe in it is about the people around us and love.

Anyway, the New Year will bring us new hope and happiness together with lighter days I know this is upside down for you Dee as you are in the southern hemisphere but it is dark and cold for us up in the north

I've not been around as much, a combination of no laptop and a very busy school schedule. School finishes today and Sam is staying at his dad's tonight which he's very excited about. So am I.

Anyway I hope everyone is keeping well.