Old 12-14-2014, 01:19 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
marie1960

I have a brother who is an excellent lawyer/law professor, (in this little sister's eyes this guy is the greatest)

When I was going thru a divorce many years ago, and asked for his help, he declined, stating he was much to close to this situation, and felt he could not be fair and objective, as he has spent his lifetime being the big brother/ protector. He referred me to someone he trusted, and the divorce really did go ultra smooth. ( if you can say that about a divorce)

My point being, have you considered you maybe WAY to close to your husband to be objective? and fair? what about being fair to yourself here?

You certainly have alot on your plate here, I would hate to see you compromise your own recovery, I am truly concerned for you Justbreathe. So what happens to you, when your hubby just can't take it, and starts drinking? Do you have a plan for YOU in the event that happens?

While none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future, and I only wish good things for you and hubby, my gut is screaming, " stop running into the burning building!!!"

peace, friend.