Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 02:57 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

Thank you suncatcher and feelinggreat I am determined to maintain the NC as I do feel stronger.

Thank you dandylion I had been thinking about this all day and how best to approach it do I let it be or talk to her. I decided to talk to her about her ex boyfriend who although claimed to love her hurt her repeatedly. We talked about him and whether she felt he loved her I also spoke to her about how easy it is to say 3 little words like I love you but more difficult to show it esp when we become involved with those who say the words but continue to hurt us, words are meaningless actions will show you how much someone loves you and how important they are to you. I said to her to think about the saying don't tell me you love me, show me.

We left it like that without mentioning her dad!! Great minds dandylion eh lol.

Meggem lol yes you did tell me I'm trying not to be to hard on myself I did what I did and I'm working on why and to make sure I don't respond that way again. My mind does wander and I still become upset at times but it is not as frequent or for as long still isolating myself at times and currently avoiding the. Heist as party season, not feeling up to the Christmas cheer or putting on a brave face except for my kids. I guess I just have to ride the storm until It begins to calm