Thread: Need to vent
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 12:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

Thanks dandylion.

Hawkeye someone said about him trying triangulation in another post and I had never heard of it I don't know if this is what he's doing now but he was with the comment to her about he didn't know if he was allowed to come here for Christmas, getting her to be the go between and becoming the victim.

I am trying to have nothing to do with him directly or indirectly but it's hard when the kids tell me things but as for everything else I want no contact with him in any shape or form. The past few weeks have allowed me to focus on myself and feel things I haven't felt as I buried them so deep and although it's hard and scary dealing with them it's good to bring them to the surface, they don't become so scary and I need to focus on me!!

I can't afford to initiate divorce proceedings but as he has informed me he is divorcing me so I am waiting for the papers to arrive although this also leaves me in limbo I just recognised as I haven't heard anything yet. I think I will make a few appointments and discuss my options with a solicitor.

Amy, Iam sorry what your ex done and I really hope that is not what mine is trying to do