Old 12-09-2014, 09:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vttodd

she chose alcohol& another alcoholic over me

Well today was the end of the road for myself and my exalgf. I was accused of assaulting her back in Aug. She left me for a another alcoholic and has been homeless and living on food stamps. Today in court She LIED of course and said she wanted me in jail for what I did. She was drunk and I took away the keys to the car so she could not drive. She called the police and then I was in jail and have had no contact with her. He has beated her up several times and has no job .She was in the hospital two nights ago for alcohol poisoning and is facing a interdiction on Monday. PLEASE for the ones you loved or have ever loved PLEASE TRY TO GET HIM/HER HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. I still love her to death but now the courts has ruled no contact for life. The courts believed her story that I hit her when I was taking away the keys So now I sit at once was our house alone, afraid, very confused! Knowing that he is abusing her every night. She even told her parents she is too afraid to leave him. But I cant help her at all even if I wanted to. So I am sitting her crying my eyes out for the woman who I gave my heart to