View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 08:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ladyscribbler

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
While I was out shopping, I saw Coco by Chanel and I remember wearing that in college! Never smelled J'Adore but I've seen their commercials! It's funny how we all find a scent we like and stay with it for a phase and then all of a sudden switch to something else.

Yay on the perfume purchase. I think it is a small daily indulgence which is affordable and doable for most people.
I do home DVD/ DIY workouts. It's great. Always something different. Plus there is tons of stuff available online for free or really cheap. I am a solitary exerciser. The military forever cured me of any desire to work out with even one other person present. I detest the idea of working out amongst a big, sweaty herd or even one other person talking at me.
A few months ago I shopped around and treated myself to an expensive new perfume. The first one in a really long time. Replica Beach Walk by Maison Martin Margiela. It has lasted forever and every time I spritz it on I feel confident and beautiful.
A long time ago I used to wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, then I quit caring about how I looked or smelled for a few years. First I was in Iraq, then just a war zone in my own home. I didn't care about myself enough to worry what scent of Dollar Tree bar soap I bought to wash with.
Sometimes a little splurge goes a long way. I am still spritzing on my perfume and loving it.
Good for you.