Old 12-08-2014, 09:21 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
firebolt

I second PINTEREST! Search cheap homemade gifts there - you won't know which to pick lol! I've had a hey day with Pinterest crafts...modge podge any photo to wood, homemade potpourri, garden stuff, photo frames....etc etc. so much to do - so little time on that site!

I work in marketing advertising...this time of year, the meaning of Christmas is ruined for me because I am a part of the evil money suck that Christmas gets exploited for.

Food and company, I TRY to keep my non work life centered around that this time of year to balance out my part in ruining the meaning of the season. So - I bag out on gifts BIG TIME. I tell everyone I don't want or need anything. And I only buy a couple things for my young niece and nephew. For everyone else, I always just make a goodie box for family and friends, plus I have a big garden and can, so everyone gets a jar of pickled beans.

PM me if you want recipes for grandmas caramels, almond roca, or some beautifully decorated royal icing sugar cookies! Pinterest also has cheap packaging ideas for goodies too.

Take care and have fun!