View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 01:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

I want to do something interesting with my life....something exciting...big.....but feel stuck. I try and do different things but it all feels blah!!! what is my purpose???????????????
its been almost three months for me,out of my relationship. it hasnt gotten any easier!! the weather doesnt even want to seem to cooperate!!! im goin thru that damn menopauz thing,so talk about feelin a roller coaster ride!!! i am on all the personals but yet this time,for once, i seem to be just sitting back,watching,listening,not making any moves.i think i am getting more careful. which is a good thing.i get bored alot, lonely alot, but i am proud of myself for standing my ground,and not going back to him.i told him in an email that i have to be true to myself. ignoring the incompatibilities just wouldnt work. like you said, sometimes when i go out and do things, it just feels blah.......but i will keep going. there are moments too when it feels sooooooo good.i've been working on my finances and finally started seriously looking at apartments--i've been wanting to move for a long time,but have just been lazy about it.
seems the weekends are the hardest, especially when the weather isnt too great.
i have been trying to do little things for other people. just letting someone out in traffic, sending some groceries to my daughters friend who is having some problems,cleaning and giving to good will.
i have found thru the years,i dont need a man in my life. but i do want a man in my life.and if we dont bring out the best in each other, if its not a constant give and take relationship, its just not a relationship.