View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 09:54 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
JT0626
I will NOT drink to that!

Originally Posted by imamess2986 View Post
@ Jsbodhi: Holy cow! I didn't think that anyone at all could be experiencing something so closely to what I'm going through. I agree that your boyfriend may have been exaggerating a little but he was probably just trying to get his point across to you the best way he knew how. You are not out of line at all about what you said about my boyfriend. I hope that truly is the case and that I didn't sleep with his friend. I'll never really know the truth in that and thats what scares me most of all.
Thanks so much for your support, it means a lot to me right now...best of luck to you as well...I'm praying it only gets better from here
The bolded sentence above concerns me so much. I hope your BF doesn't hold you hostage to that situation. I mean, really, he couls smell you on the dude?!? Any real man would have demanded to know what happened right then & there while the "friend" was present. I am inclined to believe nothing really happened but he is insinuating that to absolve himself from his own guilt & have something over you. Which is very manipulative & NOT healthy at all.

However, stay the course. I am on day 35 & I couldn't feel better! (((hugs))