View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 03:28 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

Well, the good news is that I slept reasonably well (woke up once and took some ibuprofen). It feels much better this morning. Bad news is that I dozed back off and didn't wake up till almost 6 and I still have to pack.

I called the airline and got re-booked on the 9:25 flight (which is actually a shorter flight and gets me there the same time). There was a $40 fare difference, which I will happily eat if my office doesn't reimburse me.

I can pack very fast these days, but no way I could have made the earlier one. This one is manageable (and it was worth $40 to get a bit more rest and not have to rush).

Thanks for the kind wishes. I don't think the cabin pressure will bother me. It's the lower jaw, not up by my sinuses.

I did finally figure out what the "no sucking" means, but I cannot go without either e-digs or straws, so I'm being VERY careful. Never had a problem before (famous last words, anyone?). I'm hoping to make it to the airport in time for a nice plate of scrambled eggs.

Oh, and FireSprite, I hope you feel better, too! Even if it feels better today see the dentist right away--having it hit on the weekend or something is even scarier.