View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 06:37 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Heregoesnothing

Third Day - so far so good

I went to the Dr. yesterday to get something to ride out the detox process, it has helped alot (Librium). He gave me 5 days worth - 50mg three times a day for two days, 50mg two times a day for two days, then 50mg once a day for two days. Yesterday was uncomfortable, but nothing like the first day. Still had sweats, nausea, and a general uncomfortable feeling but I was able to sleep for the first time last night. I woke up this morning and I feel pretty good - like good enough to go to work without being uncomfortable and wondering if anyone can tell that I am hung over. I don't have to go back until Monday so if I keep feeling better, Monday should be no problem. I don't really have the urge to drink, but I'm kind of frustrated that I may never be able to have a drink again. It seems like an unreasonable thing to decide but hearing from everything else on here makes it seem like I would immediately become an alcoholic again. I would hate to have to go through this again so it definitely wouldn't be worth it. Any thoughts?