View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 03:22 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

You know, I didn't look at it the way a few of you pointed out but you're right... I did outsmart him. And his horrid lawyer underestimated me. He expected me to crumble or give in to just have it end or maybe he thought that if he lied enough and deflected from the facts I would get caught up defending myself and lose focus.

To anyone who is going through this still I would say TRUST YOURSELF. I ignored my lawyers advice last week and weekend and contacted xAH and met privately with him and got this all done that way.

I saw a window and took it. It could have blown up in my face and my worked out. But it didn't. And it wasn't luck. It was a calculated risk. Thank god for my kids and I it paid off.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear and see his lawyers reaction to knowing his client (for whom he had JUST filed an insane ex parte) had just signed a FINAL parenting plan that pretty much shows the ex parte request was an utter lie.

The judge still has to review and approve this and I suppose there is a chance she could refuse to but I find that unlikely.

So.... Just still astounded myself. Hard to believe this is really real.