Old 11-24-2014, 10:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bugzycapone

I was on suboxone on the street for 3 years. Usually taking a 2 -4 mg a day to keep from doing pain pills.

My first time I quit I found out my daughter was being born. It was Christmas Eve day 2012. I did not touch anything until July 2014 thanks to getting some medication for Oral Surgery.

So I was back off the wagon on Suboxone again....I am now 5 days clean. I am going to agree the with OP's message. ITS NOT THAT BAD. Yes, the first couple of days are hell and sleeping can be terrible. You get the tightness in your chest that just wakes you up,and your legs have the "growing pains" feeling. Remember the pains you had as a kid during puberty? YES, its extremely similar in feeling.

You have to keep focused, you have to been moving..you have to keep your willpower. Soboxone/Subutex is the dmn fkin Devil son, and thats it. Methadone, all of it..its the Devil and when he grabs thats it.

But for those quitting, get you a few Valium..yes yes I know your tired and groggy, and some of you have children and important lives (like I do), but do you want to sit around with clammy hands and anxiety busting out of your chest? NO. But please please please be responsible. Marijuana can help a bit BUT DONT GET OVERSTONED. Getting overstoned can make you very paranoid and make your heart race worse because marijuana helps your mind focus on a certain thing, thats just the way it works.

So at night, take a valium, smoke a couple tokes, try to relax and it will pass. The first time I remember it literally took a month for me to get energy back (TBH I never really got my full energy back anyways, but I am 30 years old and we aren't 21 when we started taking drugs anymore). The pain pills, subozone, methadone..it gets on your bones..it gets in your joints and it eats them away, along with destroying your liver.

I am now on day 5, and I will never touch another Suboxone again in my life.. TBH.. Its not that GD bad..

Congratulations on everybody in their road to recovery, I sure need help on mine...

Its Christmas time, we need to focus on our children..and not our ******* habits, lets get clean everyone, lets not be a bunch of deadbeat junkies.

And thats my story...