View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 02:34 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I think he's doing this bc he is a narcissist, the kids are pawns, he doesn't want to be forced to pay child support and if he has them 50% he doesn't have to (& I have stopped fighting that battle). He clearly is alarmed by the GAL request and this seems to be a reactionary move to deflect from the real issues.

His allegations are all "I appeased her by agreeing to the breathalyzer" (when in reality it is a court order). And "her behavior exhibits signs of a major mental illness" (According to him, the wife beater, child abuser, batterers class attending, unemployed due to being fired - teacher and A who has driven drunk with our kids and isn't allowed to drive or have overnights due to the court seeing him as a safety risk).

So I guess I'm not entirely alarmed by the allegations themselves BR rather the fact that he has forced a hearing and that the judge probably doesn't want to hear 15 min of he said she said and my bet is he hopes the judge just awards him 50% bc she's sick of us fighting.

This judge is a "fathers rights" advocate to the point that she has been professionally reprimanded for her decisions that don't follow procedure or take into account all the facts.

So that scares me.

I am seriously thinking of trying to settle with him since I have no more money or energy to continue this fight and my own health and time with my kids is bein seriously compromised by all this stress. I'm contemplating gambling that he may just want to be able to say he for something he wanted and that he then wouldn't follow through. I dont know.

Originally Posted by MissFixit View Post
Why does he want the kids? They are nothing but a burden to his drinking. Is he fighting you b/c of the possible inappropriate relations? Is he blaming you for his predicament? Are you just the easiest punching bag?

This man seems so insane. What does your attorney say to do?