View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 11:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

XAH filed an EX PARTE

As soon as my lawyer filed for a GAL my xAH filed w his attorney a 18 page ex parte. He alleges I am mentally ill, have kept him and purposefully alienated him from the kids blah blah blah.

He also attached a new parenting plan asking for 4 overnights a week.

He claims that he agreed to the breathalyzer to appease me and that I have refused to participate in co parenting etc...

It's painful to read and it is all lies and projections but a judge doesn't have time to go item through item and probably doesn't care to.

His lawyer is taking the approach of throw so much at the judge so that the real issues are constantly obscured.

A hearing has been set for 2 weeks from now and I basically have to respond to this nonsense.

His lawyer also has given him a 3 BR apt to live in to support his claim he has a suitable place for the kids.

This while he has been fired, has pending DV charges, is court ordered to a batterers class and continues to fail breathalyzers. But he is alleging I have rigged the breathalyzer and that he has proof he's been sober each of those same times.

I am in an all out panic.

I feel like I am on the defensive and don't even know what to do anymore.