Thread: Forgive
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 07:08 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
wifeofanACoA

Thanks to all your posts. I can't believe that it's been that long since I've been on here. Of course, as many of you could have guessed, I am still in the same situation with a man who only went to ONE counseling session and then never went back. I appreciate the insight of so many, I know that this isn't good for the kids. I understand that living in this unhealthy and tension-filled environment is bad for all of us and the good news is that I'm working (again) on leaving. I have almost graduated from college and I'm saving up little by little. Maybe once I graduate then I'll feel a little more confident about myself and going it alone. I never wanted this for my children (an unhealthy home) and hopefully soon I'll be able to get out of this situation. I plan to see my counselor in a few weeks because I can't get away until then. I've been feeling pretty down about myself but I can make it. I've made it this far. It's so not easy to walk away from something that you know is bad for you. Whenever I come on here I always feel stronger and like I can leave this life. I'm hoping that I can make it happen soon.