Thread: what to do.....
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 07:26 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
alwaysthere4u

Aysha - You are so right. Any money that he may get will go to drugs. When my mother sent him $300 to help him out when he told her he got kicked out of his girlfriends house - I'm sure it went straight to that! When he was in the hospital, he asked me for "$300" to get him food and clothes. When I told him no, that they will feed him and if he needs clothes, catholic charities said they will help him. Well, of course he got mad! And said he hated me several times but then he loved me. I look at pictures of him when he was little and then when he graduated from high school and ask myself - what happened? Where did he go wrong? But then I remember how he always wants to please everyone, he wants to "fit" in and not be the odd man out. Well....that got him to this place in his life. He picked the choices and now he needs to fix this.

liv1ce - Yep......INSANITY he is doing it over and over and over again. 1. At home, we thought he straighten up, NOPE. 2. My sister took him to where she lived - yep - he did it again. 3. He moved to AK doing good but then - AGAIN. There is not one day that doesn't go by that I am constantly thinking "what is he doing, where is he living, how is he making it" It just tears at my heart and makes my head go in circles. At times I think I have finally adjusted to where I say to myself....'IT'S HIS CHOICE AND HE HAS TO DEAL WITH IT - WHETHER IT'S GOOD OR BAD....IT'S HIS CHOICE". But just like you said...." He bought and paid for this low spot in life and can only learn from digging his own way out of it. "

All I can do is pray for him......

I am so thankful for this site - with many of you helping me, reinforcing that what I am doing is right and giving me suggestions - all I can do is say THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!