View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 10:54 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by amy55 View Post
Liz,

I know that my marriage dragged on and on. A lot longer then I wanted it to, but not long enough for things to be better. I kept hoping and wishing. I think at the end of it there were too many threats for either of us to go back.

I remember at the time thinking, I tried everything, right? I did what I could do, right?

Liz, I want to tell you I know how hard you worked on this. I know when I was going through this I felt like I was being discarded and thrown away. I went so low with my boundaries, they consisted of just treat me like I exist, like I am a human being, he couldn't even do that.

It was a long road for you, but in case no one told you today, I will, I THINK YOU ARE A TERRIFIC PERSON. YOU ARE A GREAT MOTHER, AND YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

I care a great deal about you.

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
keep moving forward, we'll be here for you

amy
Aww, thanks so very much, Amy! I truly appreciate the kindness and loving words, brought happy tears to my eyes. It's hard living out here with no family, so dropping my mom off at the airport was tough today.

I know that tomorrow will be better. I'm just overwhelmed with my HUGE to do list and the fact that AH will be back tomorrow adds to my stress.

Thanks to everyone here who are always willing to wrap a virtual hug around all of us as we muddle through this mess!