View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 06:00 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
grimupnorth

Just a quick update on my situation.

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your kind words and advise as it is much appreciated.

Unfortunately will power and self control is not a huge strength of mine so sine all of the great advise I recieved I decided to ignore it when I ended up going out. I went to a gig at the beginning of the week and drank. Luckily I managed to control my drinking and had an amazing night and felt in control for the entire not but got a little tipsy.

Secondly comes last night, I was adamant i wasn't heading into town or to have a 'heavy one' but after a few drinks I was easily persuaded by my group of friends to go into town and get annihilated. Which is what happened, today I am feeling dreadful. Mostly full of regret at my inability to control myself especially after such good advise from you guys regarding my drinking. I have a couple of 'nights out' lined up over the next couple of weeks that will inevitably end up with me drinking, any advise for cutting down in how much I drink? Also I'm due to go to Hannover in Germany for 4 nights in December and know for a fact I will be drinking heavily over that period.