Old 11-01-2014, 11:44 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by MissFixit View Post
I have the Dyson Slim upright. I love it, but I am not sure it was worth the price. A friend got a Shark over the summer after she decided her Dyson was too heavy and gave it away. THe Sharks are less than half the price of a Dyson and go on sale during the long holiday weekends at most places. NExt time I'm getting a Shark, FYI.

Check out Ebay for flatware. I inherited 2 almost complete sets and have found pieces on ebay that are VERY inexpensive. You can buy an entire set of beautiful name brand high quality flatware at a fraction of the price.
I have a very expensive upright called a Miele, but I don't know if AH will want to keep it. Basically, I'm going into this with the thought that I will have to start over from square one like a college student, you know?

I shop on Ebay for a TON of stuff and I am a member of other trading and garage sale FB pages, etc. I have cheap furniture and I'm so glad that I am NOT sentimental. Just put a mattress on the floor, I'll be fine. No, really, I lived like that for 4 years after college and it works great. You literally can just roll out of bed onto the floor, LOL!!!