Thread: Hi there!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 09:55 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

Hey, Mike! Good to see you (and your Blue Moose) again, too!

Wow, Memphis. I haven't been to Tennessee yet, though we do occasionally do work in the Nashville area. It is cold and POURING rain here today. I stepped outside with my coffee, and it is one of those "crunchy" rains because of all the leaves on the ground. I'll tell ya, last winter I was REALLY happy that most days my commute involves walking upstairs with my pot of coffee.

I sometimes think about where I'd like to move someday--somewhere warmer is appealing, but I do love the East Coast--being within spitting distance of Philadelphia, NYC, DC... Maybe someday.

I'm so glad you get to spend time with the kiddos--that is awesome. My "baby" is 26 today, and the older one just turned 28. I look forward to grandkids someday, but neither of mine is quite up to being a parent just yet (though I think the older one is coming along nicely and is almost ready--at least he broke up with the abusive nutcase he was living with and now has a very nice g/f that I should get a chance to meet when I go out to Colorado at Christmas).