View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 08:49 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  
mirage

The haunted corn maze and haunted house was a BLAST! They do a great job. It's funny, there are a lot of people that get seriously freaked out. lol I mean, I get scared when I get startled, but once the creepy dude has jumped out at me, I'm not actually afraid of him. They're not allowed to touch you, but they will get really close and follow you. But some people just scream and scream. lol We had a group of 20-somethings latch onto us, they were so scared. Ben had to lead them through the maze. Umm...a 13 year old is helping you. ha! I love when the guy fires up the chainsaw and chases you out of the maze, it's the best part. Just running in the dark and not looking back, so fun.

Homecoming and bar mitzvah went great, no problems. T is super busy with the play, his practices are going till 6:30 now. I worry about his homework and sleep of course, but so far he's handling it all. He'll feel bored when it's all over, but I'll be relieved. It ends the weekend before Thanksgiving. B's play is in December.

Still thankful every day that I don't have to worry about hangovers!! Yay sobriety!!!

Love to all the Marchers and our Dee Dee!! xoxoxoxoxoxo