Thread: Grammar issues
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 04:33 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
redatlanta

My brother once broke up with a lovely girl because she had a fungus on a toenail. Im not kidding. He did not get married until he was 40 and cycled through girlfriends because all of them had "something" wrong with them that got on his nerves LOL.

As a makeup artist I am asked often if I notice or critique other people's makeup - that I must cringe and so forth all the time. I don't actually. I don't' care.

Having dated enough losers to fill a school cafeteria, and at one time being far more into the superficiality of men - good looking, what do they drive, what do they do, how much money do they make, how articulate are they etc….I think I can speak well on this subject. Those little pet peeves are so unimportant to character. RAH hair sprays his hair. Its dated, I don't like it, it would look better if he didn't, and he won't stop. Oh well. I proudly go anywhere with him. He is faithful, and loves me to pieces.

And luckily he does know the difference between two/too/to. That's my pet peeve grammatically.