Old 10-20-2014, 12:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ElleDee
Gl@ss Artist & Cat Lady

Just feeling like an emotional mess today

I just feel crappy. Over the weekend my dh broke his heel bone in more than one place. He sees a surgeon tomorrow to see if he needs to have it all screwed back together. One of my cats is sick. I have to take her to the vet tomorrow. I am a little worried about money. We still owe a lot for the dentures he got in May and now with our deductibles, we're going to owe a LOT of money if he needs surgery. Vet bills. I broke a tooth which I'm waiting until after January 1st to have it looked at. I used up all my dental insurance for last year on a crown so I can't afford to pay for it myself. It has to wait. I have some other bills. Ugh!

Just feeling overwhelmed. the dh can't do much at home, he's on crutches right now so I'm running for him... not that I resent that. I don't... it's just adding to my stress. Besides my regular job which has been way too many hours every week I have a glass project with a deadline for a show coming up soon plus I need to get it photographed.

I just feel like royal crap today. Last night I contemplated picking up some booze... but it was past the time my closest liquor stores close (they close early on Sundays) and I didn't feel like driving to the grocery store so I said screw it. I was SOOOOO antsy I took a sleep aid and went to bed early.

I don't feel any better today. I'm still thinking about the booze, I'll be honest.