Thread: Sad-Funny Quack
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 01:38 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
littlesister1

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
XAH whose weight fluctuates wildly lately (I see him once a week at exchanges of the kids and he's become noticeably thin) no doubt a result of his addictions, sent me this quack text tonight...

I should preface this by explaining that I look like hell lately bc I've been sick w a cold for a week and look like death warmed over. I also am no longer skeletal as I was much of the last 2 years bc of stress. I'm 5'4 and about 110 lbs and xAH tells me regularly I am overweight.

Got this text about 10 min ago. It should come w a message that says "this message brought to you courtesy of whiskey"

"One of the things I used to value about u was ur physique and skin tone. Douse it occur to u to ever view urself in a mirror? U have let ursf go beyond repare and ur a poor model of what a woman looks like for ur daughters. Ick. No man will ever want u. Alone. And Ebola will get u all because u have no concern for hygiene. I will seek legal help to protect my daughters..."

I remember my dad yelling at my mama (all 90 pounds of her) that she was hte ugliest woman he had ever seen and that not even a blind man woud want her.
Of course mama says "Then why do YOU want me?"

That was one that ended up with the cops hauling his ass to jail (one of many times)