Thread: Lonely cures?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 12:23 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Here's my faux personal ad I could write... (this could be a whole new thread to be honest-- Im cracking myself up as I write this!)

In search of gainfully employed, non-mother-issue having, honest, non addict male. Looking for a replacement mom? Been there done that... No thanks. Looking for me to help you find yourself, repair your wounds or participate in blaming your ex's for all your woes? Not interested.... Is "fun" getting plastered? No thank you. Oh my BS meter is finely tuned so don't waste time trying to lie... A grasp of the English language and being able to write a sentence without using text speak is a bonus.

As for me, I know and embrace all my flaws and it's pretty unlikely that I'll revert to being a wall flower so if you're looking for the genteel, meek type, that's not me. Fairly sure I can be exceptionally annoying and stubborn-- it's part of my charm. But I own it.

PS. My 6 year old is nearly a carbon copy of me and it took me writing this out to realize that... So if you like what you hear, there's a whole other generation of me too

Okay that was fun to write...