View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 09:34 AM
  # 213 (permalink)  
lucygoose

21 Reeves! I can relate to the passive aggressive in laws. My sister n law texted me and said, " of corse I care about my brother and the kids!" Omitting me completely. I called her out and told her how passive aggressive she was. I'm a straight shooter. She didn't like that much. I haven't spoken to her since. I've got a lot of hang ups with his family. They don't have a clue what I have to deal with with him.

Hubby had a slip this week. I knew it. He went to a concert and I could tell how he wasn't going to meetings and began talking about how he wants to move. It's crazy how he reverts back so quickly to old behaviors. He gets manic about things and fake happy about others. At least he didn't do it around me. But I'm totally disappointed. Especially since I told him I was craving a drink. He gives me no support on that front.

He says he's getting back on track. He seemed healthy today. It is what it is. No drinking in my house.

He's gone 59 days, 32 days 28 days. It pusses me off because I wanted to drink and didn't.

Bebetter that movie with Colin Ferrel was so upsetting to me too. I brought my kids. I had no idea it would have been such a serious subject matter. So sad and real. Great film.

Have a good day ladies...

We have another arsonist. Set fire to the forest again. I'm really struggling with the human race.