Old 10-07-2014, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

xAHs behavior impacting my job... the fun never ends with an A

Hi, I know it has been a while... My xAH (still not officially my ex since he can refuse to sign and drag this out for years legally) is facing a lot of local publicity about the behaviors that have lead to his firing.

MY new boss being the unprofessional horrid person she is has approached me twice in the last week asking for me to share what I know about what more will be made public so she can let "concerned" parents know that I have no part in any of it.

I have repeatedly informed her that a) I am not involved so there is nothing to reassure-- I have not been named in anything about him b) That I am NOT going to discuss personal, legal issues that are not about me (or even ones that are) with her and that the issues she is asking me about have NOTHING to do with my teaching

She is being beyond unprofessional and basically bullying me into sharing what I know with her because she is primarily concerned with parents questioning her about me due to his being my ex. Yeah it's a small town.

I am NOT in a public school so I am NOT protected by a union and I took this job to be closer to my kids and took a big pay cut to come here.

I am disgusted and fed up and she has NO checks or balances. She has no one to answer to. She can act how she likes and anyone who dislikes it can leave.

Am I crazy to be appalled that xAH's abusive, insane behavior that has now impacted his students in addition to my kids and myself is now being held against me by my employer?

I feel like I cant get away from him nor his antics negatively impacting my life and more than frustration with him (because I have accepted that this is who he is and I expect it) I am disgusted and fed up with my grotesquely inappropriate boss who is more concerned with appeasing nosy parents than supporting her staff.