View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 10:35 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Kboys

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
this is how that same man behaved less than TWO WEEKS ago:

though he showed up both nights very drunk and squeezed through the doggie door. THe second night he was very scary. He came up to our room and laid down with our babies and me, and went on for about 30 minutes about how horrible I am, what a bad mother, forgot all about him since we had kids, it's all my fault he drinks, blah blah blah (all I have heard before many times) But this time what was different is that he was making threats to kill me.

and he is or has been cheating on you with another woman.

so drunk he crawls thru a doggie door.
rants at you about what a horrid mother YOU are WITH the babies present, in the room.
threatens to KILL YOU.

sweetie, what are ya thinking? how would you respond if anybody else had virtually broke into your home, violated your space, demeaned and abused you and then threatened to kill you. would you be doing backflips if THAT person managed to appear sober for four days AFTER being arrested and having their truck and possessions impounded?????
I keep reading this over and over... and it's making me cry, and making me so angry with him and with myself.
It's so hard for me to not do that "splitting" thing. He's pretty nice to have around when he's not drinking, and it's so easy for me to forget all the bad stuff.
Thank you Anvilhead. Can you move in with me and remind me of this every day?