View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 01:51 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
dionysos803

I thank you all for the advice and support given so far. I truly do! And while I sound completely cold and angry in my posts above, don't mistake it for heartless or ignorant. If that were the case I wouldn't be on a forum in the first place.
Yes, I am angry with the way he turned out and the emotional scares he inflicted upon his three kids. I completely understand what everyone is trying to tell me about just closing the door on him. I mean beside the last 3.5 months, the only direct contact i had with him was for less than 30 minutes on xmas. Then father's day came around this year where his three kids took him to the Phillies game and i was needed to drive because he couldn't drive them their himself. Buthe since then his behavior took a dark unavoidable change. His email with a suicidal undertone, I sent it to his sister. I never contacted him. She came down to talk to him and left the day after she was heart broken over his conditiin.
Between this period of time my sister sustained a trams tic injury to her ankle that is so rare there are only 10 surgeons that perform it, we live within proximity of the world's top 2 surgeons for such injuries.2 days after her surgery my mother which she lives with had to go to a viewing of her husband's family member. She asked him just to sit at the house and stay in case she woke up so in pain to get her a pill. Well no sooner do they leave for the ciewing, he grabbed her phone and put it on the dinning room table and left to get booze. He never came back and she laid there screaming in pain for 4 hours until mom got home.
3 or 4 weeks ago he got sick skipped 2 days of work before his ex who is a nurse went over just to check his vitals and found he was very sick. And that's where he agreed to go to the er. He spend 14 days in the hospital the first time. Signed him self out for 7 days before he got sick again and spent 5 days in the er before signing himself out and then 5 days before he drove around looking for Xanax and passEd out in a Dr office where he was sent to the er and signed himself out a few hours later. Now he's been out for a week and who knows what his condition is.
He's verbally abused my brother which is a whole other story. Whenever things get bad my brother than uses me as an outlett. So it's not nearly as easy to close the door to him because of his affect he still imposes on my two siblings.