View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:34 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  
lucygoose

Welcome Open Window!!!!!! Day 2. Nice job. Honestly you are at the hardest point and you made it past day 1. That was my most difficult day. I drank daily for 20 years so not to have my nightly drink after 1 night was super hard. Good for you!

I did it for my kids at first, then like Babs said your body will thank you in so many ways. I'm at 8 months soon and feel awesome. I can't imagine going back.

Good job Ellay on 3 days! You girls rock. Give it some time. I was confident after 3 months. I tried several times for 3 weeks then again for a month. But now I really feel good and don't want alcohol anymore.

My hubby is doing well. He had a binge about 6 weeks ago. I learned from Alanon to let go and sent him away. He came home sober and has been ever since. I'm very proud of him. He sought out his sponsor not me which was huge and is doing it now for himself. I think we all need to get to that point. Believing km powerless over alcohol and his drinking is key to my sanity. We were a pretty bad influence on each other!!!

Support is here.

We are the good the bad and the beautiful! Lol.

Babs- I'm taking the dog for walks. When I was hung over I'd be breathing heavy up the hills. No more baby!