Old 09-25-2014, 06:11 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
ShootingStar1

Be totally honest about EVERYTHING with your attorney and the police and the Judge.

It is not given to you, now, to decide what goes on the record and what does not. It is not given to you to anticipate or try to control the results of what may happen to him by telling or not telling certain incidents.

Tell the truth, all of it, and let the chips fall where they may.

The situation you are in - afraid to tell it all because of reprisals - is just the kind of situation where you need to put it all on the table in order to be safe.

It sounds like talking to domestic violence people is also the thing to do right now.

Get your attorney ASAP, and do what you have to do to protect you and your kids. You are still linked into the mindset of "What will HE think and what will HE do if I disobey/disrespect him?"

It is time to let him go, including in your thoughts and mindset. He did what ever he did. He is accountable for everything he did and accountable for threatening you.

I was in this place, too, and I could not get my head around this kind of advice because I was still under his spell. Let your attorney and the police and the Judge take care of you; they can see better right now than you can.

ShootingStar1