View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:07 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

I pull away and he comes begging me for more….I give in and appease his ego and he yells at me like I’m garbage because I won’t forgive him for how he treated me. He lacks responsibility and he WILL NOT CHANGE. Why do I constantly do this to myself? WHY do I keep letting him in?

this is your DANCE - come here - go away. and it will not stop until one partner leaves the dance floor, walks out of the dance hall, and does not come back.

one day he loves me the next day he hates me…. One day he promises the world but the next day he’s drunk all over again. you feed on the brief honeymoon of good feelings....your ego gets stroked - he LOVES me, he will pluck the moon and stars from the heavens and lay them at my feet. and it makes you feel POWERFUL. but and this is a big but.....in order to GET that charge, you have to endure the disappointment and abuse. package deal.

so you have to let it all go. NO contact. NO texts. NO phone calls. No nuthin. one day at a time. we are often our own worse enemy, by wallowing in self induced victimology.