Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 08:13 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Aellyce

I'm quite satisfied with my life and have done many interesting things and followed my inspirations. I definitely did not like my alcohol addiction, but to be honest, if I did not have it, I would not be where I am now in terms of residence, profession, and as a person. Generally, I don't have much tendency to dwell on the past and I also don't resent my drinking problem now that I am sober - it is what it is. Done with it.

One thing I would want to do in life? It's hard to name just one thing, but I will say staying sober for the rest of my life and getting the most out of it. One more specific thing that I feel strongly now and never earlier in my life is that I would like to get settled down more. I've traveled and moved around so much, following what interested me and usually leaving everything behind after each step... I feel like I'm done with that lifestyle now and would like to focus more on expanding and enjoying the here and now, establish relationships that I won't abandon after a few years, etc.