Thread: Stressed
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Stressed

I haven't been on in quite a while. As was doing fine for quite a while. He has been staying with us saving money and bought himself a vehicle. He was working up until this past Friday he lost his job. He has a beautiful girlfriend who does not drink or due drugs. In the middle of July I noticed some changes in him. He is 27 has been an addict since 16 guy feeling told me he was using again. All the signs lying, his moods. Today I go in to work check online my visa has been compromised 950.00 in charges. I reported it to the visa fraud department. I also called the local police and made an appt. for tomorrow. Turns out it was the same officer I saw 5 years ago when I had him charged with fraud. He has stolen everything it took many years for me to finally follow through with charges. Tonite he come home throws an envelope at us full if money and says he thinks it is a female friend of his that wracked up the charges. A month ago I gave him our visa number to pay for his dad and his boating licence on line. How could I be so stupid. He has not stolen anything for 3 years and I let my guard down with him. My spouse is ridden with guilt it was his card but he feels we need to follow through with criminal charges. He is on probabtion still if convicted he will be looking at min a year in jail. I don't believe his female friend did this it would have been the two of them. Then he says if I just have her charged she knows people that could cause him great difficulty. Blah blah blah heard it all before. He has sent us 15 texts this evening begging us not to have him charged. He is desperate he also said mom you got your money back what is the big deal . No ownership or responsibility. In the past he stole over 30,000 from us finally we made the decision to charge him. I really need some advice here, I truly believe if we don't follow through he is headed for bigger problems. One of his friends let us know that yes he has been smoking crack again. I am so sad over this. I know he will loose things his job etc.